Know the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN (‘FRONT END’, ‘BACK END’ & ‘FULL STACK’) DEVELOPMENT
- There are three Major types of web developers: Front End, Back End and Full Stack.
Easylink Web development solutions explore the difference between the three developments and what skills were needed.
Let’s begin with differences between the three developments on this blog.
What is Front-End development?
- Front end development means the visible parts of a website, webpage, or app etc…
- “Front End” refers to “client-side”
- UI-Developers (User Interface) also work on the Front end.
The built with these languages like:
FRONT END DEVELOPMENT SKILLS NEEDED:
Frame work: Angular-s, Angular.js, ReactJS, vue.js, Ember.js and Meteor.js
What is Back-End development?
- Back end development website under the hood databases & infrastructure
- Back End refers to server-side.
- Users don’t interact directly with Back end developers.
These programming languages include in back end:
- Python etc
BACK END DEVELOPMENT SKILLS NEEDED:
Back end developers basically work with a front end developer to make their code work with the website or apps. Then finally they need full stack development.
What is Full-Stack development?
- Full Stack is a hybrid of front-end and back-end.
- Full Stack Development works both client-side and server-side.
- They involve databases, APIs, build user-facing websites, web stack, mobile stack, or a native application stack
FULL STACK DEVELOPMENT SKILLS NEEDED:
Get Your experts @ Easylink india. Share your project Now.